Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

On Mother's Day

This Mother's Day, I rejoice for myself.  The joy of having my beautiful children is beyond anything I could have ever dreamed.
I rejoice for my friends who have suffered from infertility and conquered.  Those who have children here on this earth.  Those who get to hold their babies in their arms.
I cry for those who haven't been as lucky as me.  Those who have lost their babies before getting to hold them here on earth.  (I, too, have angels waiting for me, but, I believe there is a huge valley between the pain I feel and the pain those who only have angels feel.)
I cry for those still waiting for their miracle baby.  Those praying for their assisted reproduction to be successful.  Those waiting to get the phone call that there is a baby waiting for them - come pick her up!

I believe all who want to be are mothers, some just don't know their baby yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment