Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Ultrasound

We had the 20 week ultrasound for our baby today.  It's not quite 20 weeks, and the baby is back to measuring due August 24.  (that was our origional due date, but since we transfered 2 3-day embryos and 1 5-day embryo, it could be August 22.  since that's how the baby was measuring, that's what we went with.)

Oh well, I'm still sticking with the 22nd.

We got some great pics of the baby.  I'll show them, after Troy has time to scan them for me.  I haven't had time to add the scanner program to the Mac.

Oh, did we find out if we're having a boy or girl?

Well...

2 comments:

  1. WELL?????? I thought you weren't going to find out, did you change your mind? TELL US!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't leave us hanging like that!!! Not fair! Not fair! Not fair! :)

    ReplyDelete