Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy

Please, don't be angry at me and stop reading my blog because I'm not posting.  I have a good reason, really, I do!  I am working so much - this week, I'm pushing overtime.  Then, when I'm off, I try to take care of the girls and clean the house since Troy has to do it so much.
I did get lots of cleaning done this week.  I have taken all my seedlings off the starter shelf.  2 trays of them are already planted in the garden, and one is getting ready to go out while sitting on the front porch.  So, the shelf is gone back to the garage.  I took the chance to re-arrange the dining room now with it gone.
I cleaned both bathrooms.
I got out my maternity clothes.
I did laundry.
I straightened and swept the garage.
I put away laundry.

I am looking for a nanny - I hope I find one soon!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart, overtime! Hope you find some help, soon.

    ReplyDelete