Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Migraine

Wow, I haven't posted since Monday.  Sorry!  This one will be short, because I'm feeding Delcie with my left arm so I'm typing one-handed.   Which means I have to correct each word at least once, often twice.

Today was my first free day this week.  I spent the morning switching out most of my maternity clothes for my regular ones.  I ended up with a laundry basket of maternity clothes, an extra large tub of garage sale clothes, some shirts, jeans and sweatshirts for my closet and one bin of winter clothes.  I cleared out 3 large and 1 regular bin!

Then, I met my mom and sister at the park for a picnic.  While there, I got a rare migraine, (I've only had 4-5 in my life.)  It was strange.  Started with a swirly bubbly spot in my vision, ended with a terrible headache reaching from the top of my head down past my shoulders.  After some x-strength tylenol and sleep, it's manageable.

But, some great things greeted me when I woke up.  First, a paycheck.  For not working.  Yippee!  Gotta love short term disability.

And then, to top it off, my new lens arrived :)  It's a 55mm lens that has some awesome focus.  But, what's super interesting is that it doesn't auto-focus with my camera, I have to do it manual.  It's so fun!

I promise proof soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment