Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Want to win a Bummis cloth diaper?

In case you don't know, I use cloth diapers on Delcie.  I usually use them about half the time, pampers the other half.  I don't have enough cloth to use them all the time.  Since she's my last baby, I didn't buy a ton of diapers, but if she were my first, I would have absolutely bought enough to use them all the time.

Maybe, though, if I win some more, I can cloth diaper all the time?

My friend just was telling me how much she loves her bummis.  I don't own any, but I've only heard good things about them.  I would love to try one, I have my eye on a swimmi.  Cause, you know, we go to the beach nearly every day during the summer here.

bummis-swimmi-bubbles-5340_bmprd_lg.png

Tara, at the small town mom is hosting a giveaway.  Go to her blog and enter to win a Bummis Easy Fit.


images.jpg


Bummis+logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment