Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Days 12-17

I haven't been updating because, my husband took me on vacation!  I guess my challenge has been working, lol!
Most of the ones lately have been more reminders to uplift and not criticize.  Must be something I really need to work on.
One that really struck a cord with me was day 16.  "Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (2 Peter 3:18a)

It says to notice ways your husband is growing spiritually.  Well, he has been a Christian for nearly all his life, and has been growing in those things since then.  But, lately, he's really become very obviously spiritually wise.  Many times over the past few years he's had to make decisions and lead others in difficult areas.  His quiet wisdom and supportive advice has been instrumental in the lives of countless others.
He is a great spiritual leader.  I believe his wisdom in actions is making permanent changes in the lives of many around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment