Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I finally put items in my Etsy shop!

I've had this shop since the end of last year, but have never listed any items.  I have had some in the works for a while, and finally got around to listing two items!  A blue and a red Christmas ornament.  Beautiful quilted balls.  I only listed two, but will make some more soon, (tonight?), and get them listed soon.  I am selling them cheaper than most of the other quilted ball sellers, so maybe they'll sell quickly!
Here's my store...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thealligatorpurse

Feel free to purchase ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You have an etsy shop? I wanted to ask you to make a hat for Bella like the one you made a few months ago, but I felt bad asking. But since you have a shop now, you should definitely make those to sell! Hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete