Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Free Photo Canvas

Sometimes, I find really good deals.  Here's one.  A FREE 8x10 photo canvas.  I just ordered mine and am so excited to get it.  I used a pic from my new camera, although I had better ones I had taken with my old camera, but I wanted the best resolution possible.

Click here for your free 8x10 photo canvas

I found this at Angie Smith's blog, Bring the Rain.  If you've never visited her site, I would highly recommend it.  Don't go there if you're having a weepy day, but do go there if you want to read about a courageous family who love God with all their lives.  bring the rain

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! Old navy maternity is pretty nice...but i'm not a huge motherhood fan (other then their jeans)...they just do things that bother me. For instance, today, I got a call reminding me my due date is February 14th (that was the baby I miscarried), and to come in for all the sales and bra's, etc. They HAVE my updated information. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog!!!! I saw that sale on hers and ordered mine right away. Thanks for letting us know when you spot a good deal!

    ReplyDelete