Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Maternity Pictures"

I did the professional maternity pictures with Camdyn, and I think I did them with Averie?  (Sorry, middle child syndrome.)

I was all set to do them with this baby when I had a brainstorm.  I thought it might be awesome to take pictures with the girls and new baby once the baby is here instead of using the ones the hospital photographer takes.  You know, the one where they lay the baby on the sheet of paper, (or white sheet if you get the new, fancy photo company), and take a few pictures and charge you $150.

So, I have a friend who is a professional photographer who has agreed to come take pics of all of us when we get home.  Yay!

Which means, I probably shouldn't spend the extra money on maternity pictures.  I have a great camera, why not take them ourselves?

So, that's what we did.  Of course, I waited until Averie was past her nap time, so she was hard to get to cooperate.  But, I did get a couple of neat ones.

(I don't have any with Troy yet, he was the photographer.  We'll work on that tonight.)









Today, at the doctor, I weighed the same that I did last week.  But, looking at these pictures, I see how much water I'm retaining - look at my cheeks!!!

He was encouraging - he said to schedule my appointment for next week, but that he didn't expect me to make it that long.  Yay!

(Watch me go to 41 weeks...)

2 comments:

  1. *sniffle* You are making me cry, Grace. these are so precious!! God has given you three little miracles, what blessings!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these are adorable!!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete