Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spending time with the girls

I've been trying to spend time with the girls now, since I'm off work for a while, before the baby comes.  It's not easy, they really enjoy being together.

Over the weekend, Troy's brother was visiting.  One day while they went to the beach, my sister-in-law and I went shopping with Cam.  (I only made it to 2 stores, I am tiring really easily...)

Old Navy had this cut-out for taking pictures.  Someone had decided it was for throwing a football through, but after Cam tried and failed, I explained what it really was for, and she posed...



I haven't taken Averie anywhere alone, but have spent time with her in the morning before her sister has woken up.  Here she is enjoying her cereal while watching tv...



We hoped to go to the playground with the cousins yesterday, but I felt very sick, I didn't feel comfortable leaving the house.  They came over to play and we had a great time doing that.  It's so nice to have them nearby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment