Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July 4, 2010





I know it's late to post this, but I'm taking my time getting around to what we've been doing this summer.  We went down to the beach on the 4th of July to watch the fireworks.  We had a great spot, right down the street from our church.  It happened to be right under where they were shooting them off, and right down from where a band was playing.  The girls really enjoyed playing in the sand, but it was so crowded we couldn't even get to the water.  That's okay, it was still a little cold then.  It's way warmer now, I may even make it there on Thursday - or so I have planned ;)
Here are some pictures from the evening...

The girls all wore matching swimsuits - you just can't see Averie's.

Daddy relaxing

We brought bubbles.  Averie thought it would work best putting the wand on her mouth.

There's a picture of them all matching.

I can't remember what she saw in the sky.  Guess that's why I should post sooner...

Dancing with Daddy.

Dancing with Kimberly - one of our summer missionaries.

I thought what my camera did with this picture was so cool - like double exposure.

Yes, I was so uncomfortable I just sat around all night.

This is when they first saw the fireworks.

Cousin Charley and her mommy.

Messing around with settings...

I was worried they would be scared of the firework noise, but they loved everything about it.

They were so pretty - I got quite a few pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Bella does the same thing with the bubbles, good thing they're non toxic! ;)
    Love the matching swim suits!! Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete